I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE ON TUMBLR NEED TO REMEMBER IT’S OKAY TO
- not be mentally ill
- have good grades
- to dislike reading
- have a happy family
- enjoy exercising/not enjoy exercising
- to have different opinion
- to reblog/not reblog certain posts
- to be a gay white boy
- to be a straight white boy
- to be a bisexual white girl
- (to be any race/gender/sexual orientation)
- to not like porn
- to not ship destiel
- to not be in a fandom
- to be in a happy relationship
You do not have to walk on your knees
for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
Meanwhile the world goes on.
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes,
over the prairies and the deep trees,
the mountains and the rivers.
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,
are heading home again.
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting –
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things."